BodyCraft Elite Home Gym
One of the best home units on the market. With a unique doubling cable increasing the resistance to a 2:1 ratio, providing for up to a 400 pound bench press. Cable Station with adjustable arms, allows for a very wide array of exercises including Function Training, Sports Specific, Core Training, and exercises that mimic Dumbbell Training. WITHOUT LEG PRESS** ADDITIONAL 799.99$
Active Balance System™ Simply engage the pin for traditional “machine style” bench press, or, pull the pin for “barbell style” bench press. In other words, when the overhead pin is engaged, the press arm is rigid like all other home gyms. When the pin is pulled, the press arm is allowed to swivel just enough that the user must balance the press arm, just like a barbell. The Active Balance System provides for symmetry and all the benefits of a barbell, yet the safety of a machine!
- *Unique Double-Up Feature: increases the resistance to a 1:2 ratio, providing up to 400 pounds of resistance on press arm.
- Adjustable Arms Cable Station: with 11 position adjustments, allows for a very wide array of exercises including Functional Training, Sports Specific, Core Training and (cable) Dumbbell Training.
- Ab Crunch/Mid Pulley Station: for abdominal training, standing rows, etc.
- Low Pulley Station: swivels to accommodate your space requirements. Includes a foot plate for low rows, and provides for abductor and adductor leg kicks, arm curls, upright rows, etc.
- High Pulley Station: for lat pull downs, and triceps push downs. Leg extension and curl station provides seated leg extension and seated leg curl.
- Leg/Thigh Station: provides for seated leg curls, standing leg curls, and seated leg extensions.
- Fully adjustable: to fit any size user. The seat is easily adjusted while sitting. Simply squeeze the remote handle conveniently placed under the seat and the spring-assisted seat easily moves to your desired height. The ergonomically designed back pad adjusts front-to-back then automatically “cradles” the user for full support. The dual-layered Orthopedic Back Pad is designed to provide full lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Sealed, internally lubricated bearings: at pivot points for exceptionally smooth performance.
- Optional Leg Press attachment: for full leg development.
- Space saving design: allows placement against wall.
- Frame: Heavy gauge, 3.25″ x 1.75″ oval steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum powder coated finish.
- Orthopedic Seat Back: Double stitched vinyl covering 2″ thick, dual-density foam; soft on top, dense underneath. Exclusive design of the seat back provides great lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Pulleys: 3.5″ and 4.5″ diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cables: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: 200 lbs. with 10 lb. plates. Precision milled cast steel plates with nylon bushings for smooth action.
- Weight Stack Enclosures: Steel weight stack guards provide safety and beauty.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated cold-rolled solid steel for extreme durability and smooth action.
- Accessories: Two Multi-position D-ring Handles, Lat Pull Bar, Row / Curl Bar, Ankle Strap, Ab Strap, Water Bottle, Workout DVD, Workout Book are all included.
Dimensions: 68.75″ L x 62.5″ W (84.75” W with Optional Leg Press) x 82.4” H .
Space saving design allows placement against a wall.