BODYCRAFT F703 UTILITY BENCH
A modern, compact, multi-purpose bench designed to work with Functional Trainers, Free-Weight Systems, and Dumbbells.
For use with the HFT & PFT Functional Trainer
- Assist handle can be used for stability when performing various exercises
- Assist handle can be used as a foot brace when performing exercises such as a mid-row
- Seat back slides up & down, can be used as a knee-hold-down when performing high pull exercises
For use as a Utility Bench
- Compact and includes transport wheels for easy movement
- Low seat height of only 16 inches makes it comfortable, stable, and easy to grab dumbbells
- Adjusts from flat to incline in 6 different positions; from 0 to 85 degrees
- Quick and easy pop-pin adjustment
- Rated for up to 800 lbs.
- HIGHLIGHTS – Designed specifically to work with Functional trainers. Integrated Lift Handle & Transport Wheels.
- HEIGHT – Low center of gravity: 16” off the floor in the flat position.
- POSITIONS – Pop-Pin Adjustable, Flat and 5 Inclines: (0’, 15’, 30’, 45’, 60’, 85’)
- BACK PAD – Slides along the frame for a perfect fit. 8 adjustment points. Back Pad doubles as a knee hold down for lat pulls.
- FINISH – Diamond Gray multi-stage electrostatic powder coat paint for a tough and long-lasting finish
- FRAME – 2″ x 3″, Heavy-Gauge Steel Tubing
- UPHOLSTERY – 2″ Thick High Density Foam, Fully Wrapped with Double Stitched Industrial Grade Vinyl
- DIMENSION – 50″L x 28.5″W x 16″H
- WEIGHT CAPACITY – 800 lbs.