Our Rack Functional Trainer (RFT) is built for MAXIMUM flexibility and safety. Rugged construction and adjustable spotter arms make your workout enjoyable, quick and safe. Add the optional Dip Handles and a Utility Bench for a Complete Strength Training System.
RACK OUT – Fully Functional Power Rack with Chin Bar, 2 sets of Bar Catches, and Safety Spotters with Utility Catches. Adjustments are Pop-pin and in tight 2″ increments. Laser Etched #’s on the Inside of the 4 Uprights make it easy to set your Catches and Spotters.
FUNCTIONAL FRONT – Dual Front Adjustable Swiveling Pulleys with 23 Height Positions. Adjust the Pulley Height by Simply Releasing the Pop-Pin and Sliding the Pulley to Your Desired Position. The Laser Etched #’s on the Inside of Each Upright Will Make Sure Both Pulleys are at Equal Heights.
GET LOW – In the Rear of the RFT are Dual Independent Low Pulleys. This Station is Ideal for Rows, Bicep Curls, Ab Exercises, etc.
- BRING IT DOWN – The RFT Features Dual Independent Swiveling High Pulleys Mounted at the Top Rear of the Rack. These Can be Used in Conjunction with the Included Lat Bar or Single Handles. Work Your Shoulders, Back, Arms, and More!
- 2″ Spacing between each adjustment point
- 34.5″ depth between uprights (working space)
- 43″ wide between uprights (working space)
- Durable rubber on safety bars and bar hooks prevent scratching
- Bar Catches and Safety Spotters Tested to 1200lbs.
- Rugged heavy gauge 2″ x 3″ steel tubing
- 1/2″ hardened steel bolts at all connection points
- Triangular gussets in corners
- Weight Stacks Dual 150lbs. Weight Stacks with Magnetic Selector Pins. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Can be upgraded to 200lbs each.
- Assembled Weight 665lbs. for the 150lb. stack version and 715lbs. for the 200lb. stack version
- Dimensions: 65”L x 59″W x83.2″H
- Residential – Frame: Lifetime*
- Parts: Lifetime*
- Light Commercial: Frame: 10 years*
- Parts: 2 years*
- 6 months- wear items*