25″ x 33″ x 54″
Concept 2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine With PM5 Monitor – Call for Price
Out of Stock
The dependable performance of our Model D Indoor Rower has made it the best selling indoor rower in the world. Recognized by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training, the Model D delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique. At a fraction of the cost of other home fitness equipment or a yearly gym membership, you can have the luxury of working out in your home whenever you choose…and get a great workout to boot.
We value practical design: our Model D is efficiently engineered and will last a lifetime. The Model D you buy is the same machine used by Olympic- and elite-level athletes to train for their sport—it’ll take the abuse of heavy training day after day. If you’re looking for a solid piece of exercise equipment at a great value, the Model D is the perfect choice.
The Model D is available in two colors: light gray (the same as the Model E and Dynamic Indoor Rower) or black.
|Dimensions||63.5 × 83.8 × 137.2 cm|
The Performance Monitor is what sets Concept2 Indoor Rowers apart from other training devices, and every Model D includes our most advanced monitor, the PM5. Sophisticated yet easy to use, the PM5 provides accurate, comparable data for every row. A backlight increases visibility, compatibility with USB flash drives makes storing your workout data a breeze, and you can wirelessly monitor your heart rate. The adjustable monitor arm on the Model D lets you position the monitor where you prefer.
Flywheel and Damper
Our indoor rowers respond to your effort on every stroke, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
With its 14” (35.6 cm) seat height, the Model D keeps a low profile.
Storage and Mobility
The Model D features a quick-release (no tools required!) framelock mechanism, so you can easily separate the machine into two pieces for storage. Caster wheels on the front foot allow you to roll the fully-assembled machine into position.
Adjustable Footrests and Ergonomic Handle
We use adjustable footrests on our indoor rowers for quick and easy sizing. (Footrests accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes.) Our comfortable, ergonomic handle features a 10 degree bend that allows you to row with a natural arm and hand position.
Nickel Plated Chain
Nickel plated chain: looks good and works hard. The nickel plating allows for longer periods between oiling, so, even if maintenance isn’t your strong suit, the Model D will still feel silky smooth during your next workout.
The Model D requires the installation of the front legs using a total of eight screws. We include the necessary tool and clear, illustrated instructions. Takes just 20–30 minutes. View the Model D Assembly video.
Durable Construction That’s Easy to Maintain
Our machines are well-known for their durability and construction. Tough and built to last, our machines withstand rigorous use in boat houses, training centers, living rooms, hotels, health clubs and military bases around the world. We make sure our machines are easy to care for so you can focus on using your investment, not maintaining it.
Included with your Purchase
We include the following items with your Model D PM5 purchase:
Model D User manual
Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
Tools and illustrated assembly instructions
Option for Team Training or On Water Simulation
The Concept2 Slide (sold separately) adds an on water feel to your Model D and allows you to connect multiple Model Cs, Ds and/or Es for team training.
- Monitor: PM5
- Overall Length: 96 in (244 cm)
- Width: 24 in (61 cm)
- Seat Height: 14 in (36 cm)
- Monorail Length: 54 in (137 cm)
- Users with an inseam of 38 inches (96.5 cm) or more may require an extra-long monorail. Contact Concept2 for more information.
- Chain or Cord: Nickel-plated steel chain
- Chain/Cord Housing: Partially enclosed
- Power Generation: for PM Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg) as tested by Concept2.* *300 lbs (135 kg) as tested per European Stationary Fitness Equipment Testing Standard EN 20957-7.
- Support Legs: Aluminum front legs, steel rear legs
- Monitor Arm: ABS plastic. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted.
- Finish: Powder coat
- Color Scheme: Light gray or black
- Storage: Can be separated into two parts for easy storage
- Space Requirements
- Assembled: 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm), With Clearance for Use: 9 ft x 4 ft (274 cm x 122 cm), For Storage: 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63.5 cm x 83.8 cm x 137.2 cm)
- Machine Weight: 57 lb (26 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions:
- One box: 15 in x 21.5 in x 56 in
(38 cm x 55 cm x 142 cm)
- Shipping Weight:
- 70 lb (32 kg)