Whether guests, employees, and residents want to speed walk their way to fitness or break into an all-out sprint at 12 mph, the 525T can handle the pace. An innovative QR code offers easy access to workouts and information via any smartphone to help everyone reach their fitness goals faster.
- The foundation of a first-class fitness center.
- Rugged design, full-speed performance.
- Cybex technology, streamlined for your facility.
- Optional E3 View HD monitor with a 15.6" display.
The New 525 Series offers the industry leading Cybex commercial-level quality you'd expect, the durability and reliability you require and a new easy-to-use, centralized, console designed to provide an intuitive, accessible layout for users in managed and unsupervised environments.
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12.4 mph (0.8 - 20 km/h)
- Elevation Range: 0% - 15%
- Running Area (L x W): 60 x 22 in (152 x 51 cm)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 82" x 34" x 61.5" (208.5 cm x; 86.5 cm x 156 cm)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Power: 100V 115V 208V -220V 230V
- Graphic display of workout profile via 8 x 5 LED
- Numeric display of time, calories, distance, pace and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows speed and incline level
- Programs: Quick Start (Manual mode), four weight loss, four cardio; Workouts have 10 levels
- Convenience features: iPod/iPhone integration with 30-pin connector. Users can easily charge an iPod or iPhone, listen to music, switch tracks, and control volume.
- Personal Cooling Fan: YES
- Made for iPod/iPhone: YES
- Embedded wireless audio receiver
- Integrated AV controls
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact Grips and Wireless
- Compliance: ETL Listed to UL1647, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, CE EMC Directive, FCC Class B, RoHS