The F3 Treadmill is the first of its kind ? a foldable treadmill that doesn’t sacrifice quality. It’s loaded with everything that has made Life Fitness treadmills the top choice among discerning exercisers around the world. And the highest-quality components ensure years of rugged use. The F3 is so sturdy and sleek, you’ll be amazed that it actually folds. Pair it with the Track Console for tracking and entertainment features to keep you motivated and enhanced customization to better help you reach your fitness goals.
- HEART RATE MONITORINGContact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring system
- QUICK STARTRemembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions
- SOFT DROP & ROLL AWAYGas-assisted springs gradually lower the treadmill to the floor. Four wheels engage when the treadmill is folded for easy mobility.
FLEXDECK SHOCK ABSORPTION SYSTEM -Our patented FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System reduces knee and joint stress when compared to running outside, decreasing the chance for injury.
- Connect with Life Fitness Connect, Kinomap™, Rouvy™, Wahoo™, Zwift™, and other apps
- Bluetooth connectivity with heart rate
- Integrated Smartphone/Tablet Compression Rack
- 4 User Profiles
- 15 Pre-Loaded Workouts + 3 Custom Workouts Per Profile
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync direclty with Strava with North Pole Engineering’s GymTrakr app; and to Apple Health or Fitbit by enabling proximity login on the Life Fitness Connect app. Or, connect and follow along with interactive apps like Zwift, Kinomaps, Wahoo SYSTM, and Rouvy AR for an engaging virtual workout experience. The upper Entertainment Zone with the integrated smartphone/tablet compression rack is at eye level for easy viewing as you follow along with your preferred fitness app or stream the latest episode of your favorite show, while the lower Workout Zone allows for easy setup and in-workout control.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)78.5 in x 34.5 in x 58.5 in (200 cm x 88 cm x 149 cm)
- Weight- 264 lb (120 kg)
- Max User Weight – 350 lb (159 kg)
- Running Surface Size – 55″ x 20″ (140 cm x 51 cm)
- Folding Height – 34.5″ x 34.5″ x 75″ (LxWxH)
- Motor System3.0 HP (6.0 HP peak) DC motor with MagnaDrive motor controller
- Power Requirements – All major voltage configurations (outside U.S. may vary)
- Warranty – Lifetime on frame, Life – Spring shock absorbers; 10-year on drive motor; 5 year on parts; 3 year on console; 1-year on labor