Life Fitness, the company that brought you the original Lifecycle® exercise bike now introduces the Lifecycle GX. It’s biomechanically designed and user-tested to ensure a comfortable yet effective workout. Plus quality construction provides long-lasting durability ride after ride.
Our dedicated, in-house biomechanics team has studied human movement and machine interaction to develop a bike that stands at the head of any class. Lifecycle GX has the most in demand features and a bold rear flywheel design that spins like no other. Engineered for low maintenance even with high volume use, this is one bike built to last.
Frame + Base:
- Robotically welded steel frame
- Zinc oxide-coated steel and plastic shrouding protects frame and sensitive mechanisms from dirt, sweat and water.
- Durable urethane stretch platforms allow riders to properly stretch calf muscles.
- Reinforced base arm provides a large footing area for hamstring stretches.
- Precision resistance brake lever allows riders to gauge and repeat resistance with optional cycling computer.
- Multi-ribbed belt drive for a smoother, quieter ride with less maintenance.
- Magnetic eddy current brake for a cleaner, more maintenance-free system.
- 170-mm Q-factor for an efficient pedaling stroke.
Touch Screen Computer:
- Cycling computer is mounted to remain in an optimal viewing position.
- Computer workout feedback includes speed, distance, cadence, calories, time, heart rate and resistance level. It also displays percent of Heart Rate MAX, allowing instructors to create innovative classes using heart rate zones.
- Optional Polar Compatible chest strap required.