83.85″ x 20.47″ x 22.04″
Life Fitness Row HX Trainer
VERSATILE TOTAL-BODY CARDIO
The Row HX Trainer is perfect for a low-impact, total-body workout at home. Its beautiful design makes it a great addition to any room. Fluid Technology resistance delivers a smooth and natural feel. The Row HX accommodates the whole family and delivers premium performance from the convenience of your home.
The unique Fluid Technology resistance system delivers a smooth and natural feel, and provides consistent resistance throughout each rowing stroke.
EASY RESISTANCE ADJUSTABILITY
Four resistance levels are available at the turn of a dial, without the hassle of adding or siphoning water. Easy adjustments accommodate several users and allow users to challenge themselves with a variety of intensity.
ATTENTION TO DESIGN
The natural wood and tempered steel frame strike a balance between elegance and durability. The Row HX fits any decor and is a piece of exercise equipment that you can be proud to display.
COMPACT AND EASY TO MOVE
Easy to move and has a small footprint to fit in any space. The rower is less than 7-feet (213 cm) tall when stored upright.
|Dimensions||213 × 52 × 56 cm|
- Fluid Technology Resistance: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Optional heart rate receiver
- Product Size: 83.85 x 20.47 x 22.04 in (213 x 52 x 56 cm)
- Product Weight (assembled): Without water: 70.99 lbs (32.2 kg). With water: 108.03 lbs (49.0 kg)
- Seat to Floor Distance: 11.5 in (29 cm)
- Stored vertically height: 83.85 in (213 cm)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary): Frame 5 years; Tank and Seals 3 years;
- Mechanical 2 years; Console 1 year; Labor 1 year
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Resistance Levels: 4
- Store Vertically: Yes
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary)2 AA Batteries