LIFE FITNESS T5 TREADMILL
The T5 Treadmill has adjustable running terrains and personalized workout programs that allow you to train your way. The T5 Treadmill allows you to train on three different running surface firmness settings offered by the FlexDeck Select system. The intuitive treadmill recalls your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, and it lets you choose from dozens of other programs — all at the touch of a button.
ROOM TO RUN
Spacious 60” x 22” running surface accommodates long strides and gives you ultimate freedom of movement
Efficient Energy Saver technology reduces energy use up to 90% so your T5 is only running when you are
Remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions
FLEXDECK SELECT SHOCK ABSORPTION SYSTEM
TRACK CONNECT CONSOLE
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync direclty with Strava with North Pole Engineering’s GymTrak app; and to Apple Health or Fitbit by enabling proximity login on the Life Fitness Connect app. Or, connect and follow along with interactive apps like Zwift, Kinomaps, Wahoo SYSTM, and Rouvy AR for an engaging virtual workout experience.
- Bluetooth Heart Rate Compatible
- Connect with Life Fitness Connect, Kinomap™, Rouvy™, Wahoo™, Zwift™, and other apps
- Integrated Smartphone/Tablet Compression Rack
- 4 User Profiles
- 15 Pre-Loaded Workouts + 3 Custom Workouts Per Profile
- 3 Year Warranty (console)
The upper Entertainment Zone with the integrated smartphone/tablet compression rack is at eye level for easy viewing as you follow along with your preferred fitness app or stream the latest episode of your favorite show, while the lower Workout Zone allows for easy setup and in-workout control.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 79.5 ” x 32 ” x 61 “
- Weight: 341 lb (155 kg)
- Max User Weight: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Running Surface Size60″ x 22″ (153 cm x 56 cm)
- Motor System3.0 HP (6.0 HP peak) DC motor with Magna Drive motor controller
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame – Life: Spring shock absorbers – 10-year on drive motor – 7 year on parts – 3 year on console – 1-year on labor