- 24 levels of computerized magnetic resistance
- 6.5″ white backlit LCD monitor displays time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, level, laps, and heart rate
- 28 challenging programs and a 22 lb flywheel
- Multi-grip handlebars with dual contact heart rate grips
- Oversized multi-adjust padded seat (up/down/fore/aft)
- Large articulating pedals with adjustable straps
The SOLE B54 Upright Bike is the ultimate fitness companion, delivering an exceptional workout experience right in the comfort of your home. Its performance is driven by a smooth and quiet belt drive system, complemented by a 22 lb flywheel and 24 levels of resistance, ensuring a stable and enjoyable ride. Tailor your workout intensity with ease. The 6.5″ white backlit LCD offers clear feedback on essential workout metrics, keeping you informed and motivated. Enhance your fitness routine with built-in Bluetooth support, compatible with Bluetooth audio and wireless heart rate receivers. Equipped with hand pulse sensors, a cooling fan, and a smartphone ledge, the B54 provides all the essentials for a convenient and effective workout experience.
• 24 levels of computerized auto tension resistance
• 6.5″ white backlit LCD monitor display with Bluetooth 3.0 speakers
• 28 challenging programs and 22 lb magnetic flywheel
• Multi-grip handlebars with dual contact heart rate grips
• Oversized multi-adjust padded seat (up/down/fore/aft)
• Large articulating pedals with adjustable straps
SOLE Cycle Technology
At SOLE, we have designed our exercise cycles to meet consumer needs and allow you to work out on your own terms. The natural, comfortable feel of SOLE cycles has been created with an ergonomic design, adjustable seating, a large, easy-to-view console display, and A strong, durable frame. Using only premium components, SOLE has focused on ergonomic design without sacrificing quality.
SOLE cycles feature large, articulating pedals with adjustable straps.
SOLE cycles feature adjustable seating to ensure all users can customize the seat position to their specific requirements, ensuring all users are in the correct position to maximize each workout.
Easy console viewing helps to prevent frustration during your workout. With your workout feedback and progress displayed on a large screen, it is easier to keep your workout goals in view.
A strong, durable frame is the foundation of SOLE Fitness cycles. Heavy steel tubing makes our indoor cycles durable, light, and manageable. Dual transport wheels at the front of each frame help make moving the cycles easy and convenient.
Manufacturer’s Model Number: 16208363540