CU800 Upright Bike
- Built-in contact and telemetric heart rate capabilities for a more effective workout
- Generator-powered console means there is no need for outlets or power cords
- Padded ergonomic seat with fore/aft/up/down adjustments for extra comfort with customizable fit
- Oversized foot pedals with fast-latching system
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Adjustable cooling fan and dual storage trays
The CU800 Upright Bike was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. Features like built-in hand pulse sensors on the multi-position handlebars, as well as the easy-to-read console with a variety builtin programs, satisfy casual and committed users alike. The extra-smooth ride comes from the perfected gearing and the integrated generator/flywheel system.
The electronics in the CU800 are designed to provide intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB port to help keep their devices charged. The large multi-position handlebar design includes convenient hand pulse grip sensors for heart rate monitoring on demand.