84″H x 50.6″ with dip dars (innr side of Rack) x 50.8″
Powertec Power Rack (WB-PR19)
Powertec’s advanced engineering features the ability to develop and include intuitive exercise adjustments to our equipment. Powertec Power Racks feature a newly designed Chin Up Bars and Innovative, Gravity Weight Support Tubes (J Hooks).
Build your Workbench
You can customize your Workbench Power Rack to include the Utility Bench which provides lock and load access and the high/low cable system providing numerous cable driven exercises.
Free Body stations
The Power Rack comes standard with both Chin up and Dip bars at no additional cost.
Training with Safety
Innovative Gravity Lock catches are included that provide an easy access in and out catch lock which ensures safety at all times.The Power rack also has a number system for quick adjustments.
- Model # WB-PR14 ( Black and Construction Yellow)
- Racking Section = 1000lbs
- Chin up and Dip Bars = 400lbs Bodyweight
- Dimension: Height/ Width / Length
- 84”x 50.6″ w/dip bars (inner side of Rack) ; 66″ w/dip bars(outer side of Rack) x 50.8”
- WB-LTA13/ WB-LTA14
- WB-LTO13-S / WB-LTO14
- OS-300-N ( natural finished)
- Bench Press
- Lat Pulldown
- Low Row
- Horizontal Pull-Ups
- Lying Triceps Extension
- Push Ups
- Overhead Triceps Extension
- Abdominal Hanging Leg Raise
- Abdominal Hanging Leg Twist
- Oblique Crunch