Pro-Form Carbon HIIT H7
Train Higher. Train Harder.
Unique 10” Vertical Path
Unlike other stepper machines, the Carbon HIIT H7 is designed for your feet to travel on a 10-inch vertical and 5-inch horizontal elliptical path. This motion puts you on track to burning more calories and building more strength.
Activate More Muscles. Burn More Calories.
Combining a 10-inch vertical elliptical stepping path with powerful, upper-body punching actions, the Carbon HIIT H7 simulates stair climbing and boxing, allowing you to activate your calves, hamstrings, quads, glutes, biceps, and triceps—all in a single movement.
HIIT, or High Intensity Interval Training, is a training technique that involves repetitively giving 100% effort for a set amount of time followed by short recovery periods. You’ll get and keep your heart rate up, burning more calories, and building strength throughout your workout.
Perfect for the Home: Take Up Less Space
One of the biggest concerns people have about in-home fitness equipment is the amount of space it takes up. The Carbon HIIT H7 resolves those concerns. The compact footprint takes up half the space of a normal elliptical exercise machine, leaving you with room to roam.
Silence Never Sounded So Good
Forget noisy air resistance trainers. The Carbon HIIT H7 brings you SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance. It’s quiet, smooth, and durable so you can focus on your workout—without disturbing your home.
Put your joints at ease while in the middle of a challenging workout. With the Carbon HIIT H7, your feet never leave the pedals, giving you a zero-impact experience to help reduce stress on your joints and back.
- iFIT – 30day iFIT membership included**
- Display – 7” Smart HD Touchscreen
- Heart Rate – EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Sensor2
- Engineering – Stride – 10” Vertical, 5” Horizontal
- Resistance Levels – 24 Resistance Levels with SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
- Flywheel – 30 Lb. Effective Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- Pedals – Oversized, Cushioned Pedals
- Upper-Body Grips – Multi-Function Handlebars
- Weight Capacity – 325 Lb. Weight Capacity
- Warranty – 10-Year Frame, 2-Year Parts, & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Footprint – 29.25″ W x 52″ D x 66.7″ H
- Product Weight – 225 Lb. In Box Product Weight