55″L x 28″W x 45″H
SOLE R52 Recumbent Bike
The SOLE R52 recumbent cycle helps keep your body aligned in a more natural position while working out thereby reducing overall strain and fatigue. The low-impact cycling motion and ergonomic frame design decrease stress on knees, hips, and the lower back while maintaining the same positive cardiovascular effects of riding an upright cycle. This makes a recumbent ideal for any level workout whether a beginner, taking part in rehab or physical therapy, or for more intense training and exercise.
The R52’s easy to use console features a 6.5” LCD display with ten programming choices— including two user-defined options—offers users a direct line of focus to their fitness goals. The horizontally adjustable seat with mesh backrest, stationary handlebars, seat-mounted side handlebars with dual-contact heart rate grips, and sturdy, ergonomically designed frame offer worry-free comfort while you work out, while the large LCD monitor provides a clear line of sight to your progress.
The SOLE R52 offers the perfect workout for any activity level and is a comfortable and versatile method to achieving fitness.
- Footprint (in.): 55″ L x 28″ W x 45″ H
- Item Weight (lbs.): 107 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity (lbs.): 285 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: 50″ L x 15″ W x 24″ H
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 119 lbs.
Controls & Features:
- Heart Rate Monitor: Hand pulse grips, chest strap compatible
- Chest Strap Included: No
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Rate Programs: 2
- Audio System: Built-in speakers (MP3 Compatible)
- Console Display: 6.5″ Blue LCD
- Display Feedback: Time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, RPM, level, laps, HR
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labour: 1 Year