The 1450 is the latest in the exciting evolution of Vectra weight machines. It incorporates many recent revolutionary design concepts found on other models in our home and commercial lineup.
- Squats, Dips, Shoulder Shrugs and Calf Raises
- No pop pins or screw down adjustments
- Convenient weight stack access
- Large number of high quality exercises
Why is the Vectra 1450 For You:
If you have limited floor space, the 1450 may be the gym for you. This machine can be placed anywhere you want, even against a wall or in a corner. And all of the exercises are performed WITHIN the footprint because the machine surrounds you. You don't want to compromise the quality or total number of exercises that you'll be performing on your home gym, and you won't with the 1450.
- Weight stack: 160 lbs. or 210 lbs. available.
- Powder coated, machined cast iron. Alloy selector shaft and premium selector pin.
- Bench: 7 position bench back with 4 position bench bottom, spring loaded wheel, handle for bench positioning, and bench angle indicator.
- Press Arm: 20 positions with ball bearing pivots. Patented, easy to use release lever works in both directions.
- Leg Developer: Ball bearing pivot, one touch adjustment from leg extension to lying leg curl, contoured and width-adjustable leg rollers.
- 1:1 lift ratio
- Cross chest fly arms: 3 swiveling attachment points.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon with ball bearing hub.
- Frame: Heavy duty welded steel construction, quality powder coat finish for durability.
- Machine dimensions: 5'6" x 5'9". Height: 6'6" to 6'11"
- Cushions: Seamless, form fitted