Body-Solid Powerline PFT100 Functional Trainer
- Train the way you move with the Powerline by Body-Solid PFT100 Functional Trainer. Featuring two 160 lb. weight stacks (upgradable to two 210 lb. stacks), the Powerline Functional Trainer offers convenient workouts for users of all fitness levels. Designed to provide extraordinary performance, the PFT100 offers vertically adjustable pulleys that swivel smoothly through a 180-degree range of motion for unmatched workout versatility. The no-cable change design allows you to go from exercise to exercise quickly. The PFT100 features 20 different starting positions with 3.2” hole spacing.
- Two adjustable nylon cable handles are also included with the unit allowing you instant access to a number of exercises including low and high cable crossovers, biceps curls, triceps press-down, triceps extension, glute kickback, rows, delt raises, trunk twists and more!
- Add a bench or stability ball for even more workout variety and integrate press, fly and crunch movements.
- Providing true isolateral-based movements users can target a wide variety of muscles and goals including strength training, performance, flexibility and rehabilitation. The Powerline Functional Trainer also features a knurled chinning bar for perfect chin-ups, pull-ups, leg raises and more as well as integrated accessory bar storage.
- In-Home Warranty: 10 Years Frame / 1 Year Parts