M3i INDOOR BIKE
- V-shaped frame to accommodate riders of all body shapes and sizes
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V® Belt Drive for low maintenance and reliability
- Intuitive, simple to read console displaying cadence, power, Kcals, heart rate, ride time, odometer, trip distance, and gear, all on one screen
- Keiser Integrated Technology: advanced connectivity for the gym and your home
- EN957-10 certification for power accuracy, safety and environmental friendliness
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Four-way adjustable handlebars
- Media tray, stretch pads, water bottle holder
NEW M CONNECT DISPLAY
Connected fitness, simplified
No additional setup or external devices required
The new M Connect Display has been upgraded to include the technology in our M Series Converter. It can connect to devices, such as phones, tablets, and select wearables without additional setup or external devices.
The M Connect Display can share data, such as power, cadence, speed, and heart rate with a wide array of popular, third-party, health and fitness apps and on-demand training content as well as Keiser’s M Series apps on connected devices.
Assembly made easy
Your M3i Indoor Bike is designed to be easy to assemble. And it ships with easy-to-follow instructions.
THE M3i FITS RIDERS
From 4’10” to 7’ Up To 350 pounds
The v-shaped frame allows the seat and handlebars to be adjusted for adult riders of almost any size. Horizontal adjustments provide further ability to get a perfect ﬁt for any rider
THE M SERIES PEDAL
Workout shoes or SPD cleats
Use your favorite standard workout shoes with the built-in toe clip straps on the M3i. Or, flip the pedal over to use your favorite cycling shoes with popular SPD cleats. To use another cleat style, simply replace the pedals with your choice of standard bike pedals (9/16″ x 20 TPI) that accept your desired cleat.
THE M SERIES SADDLE
Find your comfort zone
The M3i comes with a saddle that provides a classic road bike experience for a wide variety of riders.
We designed our adjustable seat mount to fit all standard bike saddles. This gives you the option to add your choice of saddle for that truly perfect fit.
If all you want is a little more cushion, you can easily add a comfort seat cover to the saddle that comes with the M3i.