The WaterRower Club is handcrafted in solid Ash and stained for color. The WaterRower Club has been designed for High Traffic Areas such as Commercial Gyms, Studios, Rehabilitation Clinics, etc. Its Black Rails have been styled to prevent scuffing, other wooden components are finished in an attractive rosewood which is more resistant to soiling than the Natural model.
Each machine has been hand-finished with Danish Oil and Urethane for protection. Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s quietness and smoothness of use. Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
- Dimensions – 82″ L x 20″ H x 22″ W
- Frame Material – Ash Wood
- Machine Weight – Without water: 66.5 lbs With water: 103.5 lbs
- Monitor – S4 Performance Monitor
- User Weight Max – 700 lbs
- Frame Finish – Black & Rose Two Tone
- Max inseam – 37″ / 94 cm
- WaterRower Series – Legacy –
- Frame Style – Dual Rail